The agile-codev-platform is a demonstration project to show the benefits of using TDD for both embedded software and RTL development. The project goes a few steps further than our other open-source projects in that it’ll be an actual hardware platform developed for the Zedboard.
The goal for the project is to take a functional prototype to the Agile2014 conference. We want to give people a chance to play around with it and experience agile embedded systems development for themselves. We figured taking it to the conference would be a good way to do that for starters.
Work is in progress but here is a consolidated list of blog posts that we’ve posted thus far:
- Agile SW/HW Co-development at Agile2014
- Agile2014 Demo – Week 1 (Conway’s Game of Life)
- Agile2014 Demo – Weeks 2 and 3 (the real hardware)
- Agile2014 Demo – Mocking Device Drivers with GoogleMock
- Agile2014 Demo – 1 Step Back… 1 Step Forward
The project is hosted on github at: https://github.com/nosnhojn/agile-codev-platform
As well, here’s a link to the real-time doxygen documentation of the software. We’ll re-generate the documentation periodically to keep it up to date.